Friday, November 30, 2012

Kim’s Recommended Christmas Reads

Tomorrow is December 1st, can you believe it?  You have twenty-four days to start or finish your Christmas shopping.  Fifteen days to mail packages or cards throughout the US and seventeen days to mail packages or cards to military servicemen and women.

If you haven’t already started reading some Christmas romances or other Christmas related stories, now is the time to start.  I thought I would put together a list of some of my favorite ones.

My MUST read recommendation is Unexpected Christmas Hero by Kathi Macias.  I read this book a couple of weeks ago and I LOVED it.  I’ll actually have my review of the book posted in a week or so.  I gave it 5 stars.  It's that good and better.  Unlike the other books on my list, this is not a romance book.  It’s a truly touching story.

 
Here’s a list of some of my other recommended Christmas reads. Please note the books are in alphabetical order.  These are all books I have read within the past year and have either really liked or loved.

A Chesapeake Shores Christmas by Sherryl Woods

A Cowboy for Christmas by Lori Wilde (review here)

A NASCAR Holiday by Kimberly Raye, Roxanne St. Claire, and Debra Webb

A Very NASCAR Holiday by Nancy Warren, Debra Webb, and Gina Wilkins

All She Wants for Christmas by Jaci Burton

An O’Brien Family Christmas by Sherryl Woods

Border Collie Christmas by Nancy Warren (review here)*

Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor by Lisa Kleypas

Hunk for the Holidays by Katie Lane (review here)

Jane’s Gift by Karen Erickson (review here)

Last Chance Christmas by Hope Ramsay (review here)

Mistletoe Cowboy by Carolyn Brown (review here)

Mistletoe Mine by Emily March

Must Love Mistletoe by Christie Ridgway (review here)

Not Another New Year’s by Christie Ridgway (review here)

Small Town Christmas by Jill Shalvis, Hope Ramsay, and Katie Lane

The Christmas Grandma Ran Away from Home by Nancy Warren (review here)*

These books are part of an anthology, but can be purchased individually if you so choose.  Again, since I’ve read these, I can, without a doubt, recommend them.

A Rare Gift by Jaci Burton (part of the Holiday Kisses anthology)

It’s Not Christmas Without You by HelenKay Dimon (part of the Holiday Kisses anthology)

Mistletoe and Margaritas by Shannon Stacey (part of the Holiday Kisses anthology)

This Time Next Year by Alison Kent (part of the Holiday Kisses anthology)

I’m looking forward to reading these books.  They have recently come out or will be released in a few days:

A Family for Christmas by Helen Scott Taylor*

Ask Her at Christmas by Christi Barth (part of the Romancing the Holiday anthology 12-3-2012)
Review will be posted on 12-6-12.  I gave it 4.5 Stars.

Naughty & Nice by Ruthie Knox, Molly O’Keefe, and Stephanie Sloane

The Best Thing by Jaci Burton (part of the Romancing the Holiday anthology 12-3-2012)
Review will be posted on 12-6-12.  I gave it 4.5 Stars.

The Christmas Catch by Ginny Baird

The Holiday Bride by Ginny Baird

Under the Mistletoe by Jill Shalvis 12-4-2012

We’ll Be Home for Christmas by HelenKay Dimon (part of the Romancing the Holiday anthology 12-3-2012)
Review will be posted on 12-6-12.  I gave it 4.5 Stars.

Wicked Truffles by Lynn Summers*

…..I have so many.  I have to stop somewhere.

Most of the books can be purchased at Amazon, Barnes & Noble and other ebook retailers.  Books marked with an (*) can only be purchased from Amazon, to my knowledge.

Happy Reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...