Sunday, January 6, 2013

2013 Read-A-Latte Challenge

Are you a book addict?  Well, are you?  Are you that person who is always seen with your nose buried between the pages and never without a book or two nearby?

Perhaps, you’re looking for the ultimate reading challenge?
Well then, the 2013 Read-A-Latte Challenge is just for you!
This is the place where I challenge you to read... -a- latte!


Here are the challenge details:
 
1.  This challenge will begin on January 1st, 2013 and end December 31, 2013.
2.  Books for this challenge can be from any genre and may include print books as well as e-books and audio books.

Choose a Level:
Latte 75 books
Cappuccino 100 books
Double-Espresso 150+ books

3.  This challenge can cross-over to your other reading challenges.

4.  You do not need a blog to participate! If you are not a blogger, you can post your reviews at Goodreads, Shelfari, LibraryThing, or any of the online book merchants.

I’m part of another reading challenge, where I set a goal of reading 52 books.  I figured one book a week was doable.  I’m shooting for 75 here.  My way of justifying all of my trips to Coffee Bean and Starbucks.  LOL.
 

Here are the books I’ve read so far this year:
(Click on the book title to be taken to my review)

1.  Holiday Hoax by Jennifer Probst
2.  Kissing Under the Mistletoe by Marina Adair
3.  Love’s Freedom by Misty Wright
5.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for joining the challenge! Have fun...and happy reading!
    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the challenge! 75 is definitely a worthy goal. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Carrie. I forgot to update this post. :( My Goodreads challenge actually has all the books I've read so far. Surprisingly, I'm doing pretty good. I've read more than I thought I would.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...