Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Spotlight & Character Stats ~ IN SAFE ARMS by Lee Christine


Legal secretary Josephine Valenti has no idea why a notorious bikie president would be contacting her, but when he is murdered in front of her eyes, she knows that she is in very deep trouble. Fleeing to her home, she's intercepted by Nate Hunter, a man she used to know and lust after…a man she used to care about. 

However, Nate has changed. His leathers and his bike tell of a lifestyle that Josie can't begin to accept or understand. His is a life of drugs, money laundering and prostitution.
 
Though, all is not what it seems, and Josie must fight harder than she ever has before — for the truth, for what's right, and, ultimately for the man who still has a hold of her heart.



 
I love finding out about characters in books.  Today, I’m lucky to have Nate Hunter stopping by to tell me about himself.  Okay, fine...He gave me the line of “If I told you, I’d have to kill you.” a couple of times.  But still.

Nate Hunter Stats, answered by the man himself.
Name:   Nate Hunter
 
Height:    6ft 4 in
 
Hair:      Dark Brown, almost black. Long enough to keep my head warm when riding the Harley.
 
Eyes:      Brown.
 
Build:    Tall, lean, fit. I have to be.
 
Distinguishing features:  My newly inked ‘Altar Boys’ tattoo.
 
Standard wardrobe: Bike leathers.
 
Hometown:  A farm outside Hobart, Tasmania.
 
Profession:  If I told you, I’d have to kill you.
 
Special skills: I’ve not met a lock I can’t pick.
 
Biggest regret: Missing the Rolling Stones concert in Sydney. Keith Richards is indestructible. Didn’t even die when he fell out of a coconut tree and landed on his head. According to Uncyclopedia, the only things to survive a nuclear explosion would be cockroaches – and Keith Richards.
 
Darkest secret: Again, if I told you, I’d have to kill you. Sorry, I’m not giving you much I know.
 
Craziest thing you’ve done: Hiked Mount Kilimanjaro. I’d rather ski down a mountain any day.
 
Biggest dream/wish/desire: Having a family – with the right woman of course.
 
Boxers or briefs: Usually it’s black budgie smugglers (Speedos) because I swim each morning. And then boxers.


Purchase In Safe Arms from:
Amazon US | Amazon UK | Barnes & Noble | Escape Publishing | iTunes | Kobo
 
Lee Christine is a former legal practice manager and corporate trainer. In 2011, Christine's debut In Safe Hands won first place in the Romance Writers of America Silicon Valley Gotcha Contest, followed in 2012 with first place in The Smoky Mountains Laurie Award and the East Texas Southern Heat Writing Contest. The novel also received a Commended in the 2012 Romance Writers of New Zealand Clendon Award.

Places to find Lee Christine:
Website | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments which include links to other sites, or names including links WILL BE CONSIDERED SPAM AND DELETED.

Please be original in your comments. DO NOT comment on multiple posts with the SAME EXACT words. Duplicate comments WILL be considered and marked as spam.