Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Awesome book sales for November 26 - November 29th



Here in the United States this week is all about family and shopping.  

There are tons of books on sale starting today and going into Monday, some are on sale until December 6th.  Most, if not all of the books are only $.99.  This is your chance to save $2-$5 per book.  As always, please pay attention to the book price, before you click the purchase button.

For additional sale information please check out my Facebook Page and find me on Twitter.

*And some shameless promo.... I am an Amazon Affiliate.  What does that mean for you? Well.  If you purchase any products through the book links I provide or this link, I get a small commission.  I in turn take that commission and hold giveaways of either books or gift cards from Amazon.  So far this year, I’ve been lucky to do giveaways based on people buying through my links.  I would LOVE to do more giveaways.*

99¢ Books

Contemporary Romance



Teen/New Adult


Teen/Young Adult
 

Suspense


Paranormal

Historical

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments which include links to other sites, or names including links WILL BE CONSIDERED SPAM AND DELETED.

Please be original in your comments. DO NOT comment on multiple posts with the SAME EXACT words. Duplicate comments WILL be considered and marked as spam.