Monday, January 5, 2015

New Releases for the week of January 5, 2015


Here are some new releases for the week of January 5, 2015.  Wow...It’s weird to say 2015?  

I hope everyone had a good holiday.  So, today is back to work for a lot of people.  But I think you might find some books below to make getting back to work a little easier.

For additional new releases and sale information please check out my Facebook Page and find me on Twitter.

*And some shameless promo.... I am an Amazon Affiliate.  What does that mean for you? Well.  If you purchase any products through the book links I provide, I get a small commission.  I in turn take that commission and hold giveaways of either books or gift cards from Amazon.  So.....PLEASE help me to do giveaways!!!!!*

Contemporary & Historical Romance

Romantic Suspense

Mystery/Thrillers & Cozy Mystery

1 comment:

  1. Hey!!!

    Thanks for checking out this blog post.

    Did you pick up any of the books mentioned above? If so, PLEASE tell me. I would love to talk about them with you!!!!

    Oh... Happy Monday. Well back to the work world. Is it just me, or do you need another two weeks of vacation??????

    Kim
    Read Your Writes Book Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Comments which include links to other sites, or names including links WILL BE CONSIDERED SPAM AND DELETED.

Please be original in your comments. DO NOT comment on multiple posts with the SAME EXACT words. Duplicate comments WILL be considered and marked as spam.