Tuesday, May 26, 2015

New Releases for the week of May 25, 2015



Here are some new releases for the week of May 25, 2015.  

I hope everyone is the U.S. had a good Memorial Day.  Today is back to work for a lot of people.  But I think you might find some books below to make getting back to work a little easier.

For additional new releases and sale information please check out my Facebook Page and find me on Twitter.

*And some shameless promo.... I am an Amazon Affiliate.  What does that mean for you? Well.  If you purchase any products through the book links I provide, I get a small commission.  I in turn take that commission and hold giveaways of either books or gift cards from Amazon.  So.....PLEASE help me to do giveaways!!!!!*

Talk to me.  Tell me what books you're picking up this week or what books you're adding to your reading list.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...