Monday, August 24, 2015

eBook Sales & Deals


Check out some ebook sales I’ve discovered.  Clicking the covers will take you to Amazon, but some of the books are also on sale with other eRetailers.


*Be sure to verify the prices, before purchasing, as they may change.*


For additional sale information please check out my Facebook Page and find me on Twitter.


**And some shameless promo.... I am an Amazon Affiliate.  What does that mean for you? Well.  If you purchase any products through the book links I provide or this link, I get a small commission.  I in turn take that commission and hold giveaways of either books or gift cards from Amazon.  So far this year, I’ve been lucky to do giveaways based on people buying through my links.  I would LOVE to do more giveaways.**


Free Books

99¢ Books

$1.99 Books

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments which include links to other sites, or names including links WILL BE CONSIDERED SPAM AND DELETED.

Please be original in your comments. DO NOT comment on multiple posts with the SAME EXACT words. Duplicate comments WILL be considered as and marked as spam.