Tuesday, November 10, 2015

New Releases for the week of November 9, 2015


Hello!!!  I hope everyone is having a good week.  Yes, I’m late again with this post.  Sorry.  I have a sick kid and I feel like a chicken running around with it’s head cut off.  Maybe that’s just a southern saying.  I don’t know.  Anywho.....There are tons of things going on this week.  There’s new releases, book sales from various publishers and countdowns to US Thanksgiving, Hanukkah and Christmas.  

I can tell you about some new releases (look below).  I can even tell you about book sales.  Psst...Click here for some sales for Harlequin and here for some sales from Entangled’s Bliss line.  

Now....at the time of this blog posting, there are 15 days until Thanksgiving (bring on Black Friday!!!), 27 days until Hanukkah and 44 days until Christmas.   I can’t slow time down, believe I wish I could, but I can tell you Amazon has some pretty cool deals and sales going on.

I hope you have a good week and are able to squeeze in some time for reading.

For additional new releases and sale information please check out my Facebook Page and find me on Twitter.

 *Please be sure to verify the prices, before purchasing.  The prices are effect at the time of this blog posting.  The book covers will take you to Amazon.  Purchasing anything through the links will result in a small commission for the blog.  There is no additional cost to you.  Commission received goes towards blog giveaways.*

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments which include links to other sites, or names including links WILL BE CONSIDERED SPAM AND DELETED.

Please be original in your comments. DO NOT comment on multiple posts with the SAME EXACT words. Duplicate comments WILL be considered as and marked as spam.