Saturday, November 7, 2015

Weekend reading book deals for November 6, 2015


Happy Friday!!!! I hope you all have a good weekend. I'm a little late with this post, sorry. To make up for being late, I have found TONS of #99cents books for you. As always, I hope you find something to read.


Entangled Bliss is having a massive sale.  You can get their titles for only #99cents.  Now’s a great time to load on some amazing books. I've listed only a handful of some of my favorite books above. Trust me I have a lot more favorite books from them.

You can click here to be taken to their listing on Amazon.



If you're looking for some cozy mysteries to take you through the weekend and the upcoming week, click here.


For additional sale information please check out my Facebook Page and find me on Twitter.

*Please be sure to verify the prices, before purchasing.  The prices are effect at the time of this blog posting.  The book covers will take you to Amazon.  PUrchasing anything through the links will result in a small commission for the blog.  There is no additional cost to you.  Commission received goes towards blog giveaways.*

 


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments which include links to other sites, or names including links WILL BE CONSIDERED SPAM AND DELETED.

Please be original in your comments. DO NOT comment on multiple posts with the SAME EXACT words. Duplicate comments WILL be considered and marked as spam.