Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Book Sales & Steals for Wednesday, July 6, 2016


Hi all!  I hope everyone is having a nice week so far. If you saw my New Release post earlier today then you know I'm in the middle of moving. I swear this move is not going according to plan. But that's a different story for another day.


At this moment, I wanted to pass on some book sales I've come across. I know I've one-clicked a couple of these already. But seriously, who wouldn't want these books? They're currently priced between $0.99 and $1.99. I hope you find something to read and enjoy.  Please keep in mind, clicking the book covers will take you to Amazon.  



For additional new releases, please check out my Facebook page.
Sales prices are in effect at the time of this posting.

*Purchasing anything through the links will result in a small commission for the blog.  There is no additional cost to you.  Commission received goes towards blog giveaways.*


Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments which include links to other sites, or names including links WILL BE CONSIDERED SPAM AND DELETED.

Please be original in your comments. DO NOT comment on multiple posts with the SAME EXACT words. Duplicate comments WILL be considered and marked as spam.