Tuesday, July 5, 2016

New Cozy Mystery Releases & Sales for the week of July 5, 2016


New Cozy Mystery Releases for the month of July 2016.
(Clicking the book cover will take you to Amazon.)



*The book covers will take you to Amazon.  Purchasing anything through the links will result in a small commission for the blog.  There is no additional cost to you.  Commission received goes towards blog giveaways.*

For additional new releases and sale information please check out my Facebook Page and find me on Twitter.


Follow

2 comments:

  1. I have several on reserve at the library from these releases! At least when there's a bit of wait, I can feel like I am catching up a bit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia!

      Unfortunately, I haven't read any of these books yet. But I definitely have my eye on a couple. Thanks for stopping by and checking out the post. I hope we both get to read the books soon.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...