Tuesday, August 9, 2016

New Releases & Book Sales for the week of August 8, 2016


Happy Tuesday!  I missed last week’s post, so I thought I would include some books which came out last week as well as some out this week.

I would say that I’m going to try to keep the books to a minimum, but come on.  Who am I kidding?  I hope you find something to read and enjoy.  Please keep in mind, clicking the book covers will take you to Amazon.  


For additional new releases, please check out my Facebook page.
Sales prices are in effect at the time of this posting.

*Purchasing anything through the links will result in a small commission for the blog.  There is no additional cost to you.  Commission received goes towards blog giveaways.*

Follow

3 comments:

  1. If you like holiday cozies, I read Rest Ye Murdered Gentlemen last year and really enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read it too and really loved it. We Wish You a Murdered Christmas comes out November 1st. http://amzn.to/2aMNMdp

      Delete
  2. There are quite a few books here that I want to read

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...