Wednesday, September 14, 2016

New Releases & Book Sales for the week of September 12, 2016



Happy Wednesday!  Sorry I'm a day late with this post. I'm still trying to get over whatever this virus is that I have and my energy level is non-existent.


As usual, there are tons of new releases out this week.  I’ve compiled a list of just a few.  I've actually read a couple of these and loved them. I HIGHLY recommend you check out Kathy Lyons' The Bear Who Loved Me. If you like romantic suspense, you can't go wrong with Avery Flynn's Bang. Romantic Comedy fans definitely can NOT go wrong with The 48-Hour Hookup by Sarah Ballance. I am now a fan of hers. I hope you find something to read and enjoy.  Please keep in mind, clicking the book covers will take you to Amazon.  






For additional new releases, please check out my Facebook page.
Sales prices are in effect at the time of this posting.

*Purchasing anything through the links will result in a small commission for the blog.  There is no additional cost to you.  Commission received goes towards blog giveaways.*

Follow

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...