Tuesday, October 4, 2016

New Cozy Mystery Releases for the month of October 2016


New Cozy Mystery Releases for the month of October 2016.
(Clicking the book cover will take you to Amazon.)


*The book covers will take you to Amazon.  Purchasing anything through the links will result in a small commission for the blog.  There is no additional cost to you.  Commission received goes towards blog giveaways.*

For additional new releases and sale information please check out my Facebook Page and find me on Twitter.

Follow

2 comments:

  1. Should have kept looking! Lots of cozies today! Hard to believe it's October already and there are cute holiday themed books already arriving. But, I'm almost ready to read them too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read and LOVED Behind Chocolate Bars by Kathy Aarons. I also have several books on this list I want to read.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...