Tuesday, October 25, 2016

New Releases for the week of October 24, 2016


Happy Tuesday!  Happy release day to all of these books!

As usual, there are tons of new releases out this week.  I’ve compiled a list of just a few.  I hope you find something to read and enjoy.  Please keep in mind, clicking the book covers will take you to Amazon.  


For additional new releases, please check out my Facebook page.
Sales prices are in effect at the time of this posting.

*Purchasing anything through the links will result in a small commission for the blog.  There is no additional cost to you.  Commission received goes towards blog giveaways.*


Follow

2 comments:

  1. I always like spying those holiday titles starting to release each year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know. Holiday titles started being released the end of September. I read The Christmas Cookie Shop by Ginny Baird and I LOVED it!!!! I'm hoping to be able to read Debbie Mason's book this year. And before I started blogging, I discovered Lori Wilde and read I think one whole series. I haven't read this series, but I think I have some books on my Nook or Kindle.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...