Tuesday, November 1, 2016

New Releases in Cozy Mystery for the month of November 2016


New Cozy Mystery Releases for the month of November 2016.
(Clicking the book cover will take you to Amazon.)

November 1st

November 8th

November 11th

November 22nd

November 29th

Now available in paperback.

*The book covers will take you to Amazon.  Purchasing anything through the links will result in a small commission for the blog.  There is no additional cost to you.  Commission received goes towards blog giveaways.*


For additional new releases and sale information please check out my Facebook Page and find me on Twitter.





Follow

6 comments:

  1. Happy November! What a great month. I am looking forward to Delany's new Christmas title and am a huge fan of Mckinlay's Library Lover's series. Thanks for the chance to win!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julia,

      I can't want to read We Wish You a Murderous Christmas either. I'm also a fan of Jenn's Library Lovers series. I haven't read all the books in the series. I think I might have started with the fourth book in the series. I still haven't read the book that came out last year, even though I bought it in hardcover. It's just sitting on my bookshelf. I NEED to read it.

      Delete
  2. Hi. I've entered all four contests. I like to read most all genres of books. And because I'm not independently wealthy [or even dependently :) ], I can't buy all the books I want. So in order to read some new ones I want to try, I need to win one .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you!!! I've been known to do some creative accounting, in order to hide book buying from my husband.

      Good luck. I hope you win the book you REALLY want to win.

      Delete
  3. My son accused me a being a book hoarder. Can't get mad at him because he is right. Would love to win more books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hear you. Well good luck with the giveaways. Hopefully you'll win something to add to your shelves.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...