Tuesday, January 3, 2017

New Cozy Mysteries for the month of January 2017


New Cozy Mystery Releases for the month of January 2017, plus a few from late December.
(Clicking the book cover will take you to Amazon.)



*The book covers will take you to Amazon.  Purchasing anything through the links will result in a small commission for the blog.  There is no additional cost to you.  Commission received goes towards blog giveaways.*

For additional new releases and sale information please check out my Facebook Page and find me on Twitter.

Follow

2 comments:

  1. Some fun titles! I am looking forward to Iced Under and Dead and Breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't read that series. I'm really behind on my cozy reading.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...