Tuesday, February 7, 2017

New Mystery & Cozy Mystery Releases for the month of February 2017


New Mystery and Cozy Mystery Releases for the month of February 2017.
(Clicking the book cover will take you to Amazon.)


*The book covers will take you to Amazon.  Purchasing anything through the links will result in a small commission for the blog.  There is no additional cost to you.  Commission received goes towards blog giveaways.*

For additional new releases and sale information please check out my Facebook Page and find me on Twitter.

Follow

2 comments:

  1. Pretty good month, a couple I'll want to read right away (like trying the new Kneaded to Death) and others I will certainly get to soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, I've read Bookman Dead Style. I want to read Kneaded to Death, but I have a feeling I might get really hungry reading it. I'm hoping to read Blown Away soon. I haven't read Diane Kelley is really long time.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...