Tuesday, March 7, 2017

New Cozy Mysteries for the month of March 2017


New Mystery and Cozy Mystery Releases for the month of March 2017.
(Clicking the book cover will take you to Amazon.)





*The book covers will take you to Amazon.  Purchasing anything through the links will result in a small commission for the blog.  There is no additional cost to you.  Commission received goes towards blog giveaways.*

For additional new releases and sale information please check out my Facebook Page and find me on Twitter.

Follow

2 comments:

  1. I am curious about ( and already on the library waitlist) for Elementary She Read, since it's a new series. And the new Maddie Day should be pretty good too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to check out Elementary She Read one day. I really like Vicki's Christmas series. I'm definitely looking forward to reading Maddie's book.

      I'm currently reading Silence of the Flan.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...