Thursday, June 1, 2017

Monthly Wrap-Up for the month of May 2017



Hi all!!!  How’s it going?  I can’t believe that school is almost out and Summer is almost here.  It’s really hot in my part of the country. I don’t even want to imagine what it’s going to be like when Summer is officially here.  I just know 100 degrees is in my near future.  Sigh….

It’s June 1st and this is your chance to catch up on any posts you might have missed for the month of May.  There are a couple of giveaways still going on.  Be sure to check those out.

Until next time.

New Releases


Reviews


Interviews/Guest Posts


Spotlights and Cover Reveals


Giveaways


You can also head over to my Facebook page, where you’ll see more sale info on various books.


6 comments:

  1. Wow, you've had a busy month! And boy that's hot, stay cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness you are very busy. Thank you for sharing.
    Stopping in for the #getsocial17 event!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PJ.

      It was definitely a busy month. I never realize exactly how busy until I prepare this post.

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  3. Ugh, yes. Those 100 degree days are quickly approaching us, too. I've got my AC, ceiling and floor fans ready. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We also have a lot of rain and thunderstorms. Oh and hurricane season is here. This is going to be an interesting summer.

      Thanks for stopping by Anna.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...