Saturday, July 1, 2017

Monthly Wrap-Up for the month of June 2017


Hey ya’ll!!!  Yeah.  Not really how I talk.  But I just got done talking with a friend from Oklahoma and that’s how she talks.  Anyway… How’s it going?  So seriously, the year of 2017 is now half way gone.  That means….Drum roll…...There are 177 days until Christmas.  I was on Facebook the other day and this author has already started wrapping presents!  That’s a little too much for me.  But to each his/her own.  For me, it just doesn’t really seem right to think about Christmas when it feels like over 100 degrees outside.

It’s July 1st and this is your chance to catch up on any posts you might have missed for the month of June.  There are a couple of giveaways still going on.  Be sure to check those out.

Until next time.

New Releases


Reviews


Interviews/Guest Posts


Spotlights and Cover Reveals


Giveaways



You can also head over to my Facebook page, where you’ll see sale info on various books.

*And some shameless promo.... I am an Amazon Affiliate.  What does that mean for you? Well.  If you purchase any products through the book links I provide, I get a small commission (4%).  I in turn take that commission and hold giveaways of either books or gift cards from Amazon.*


Follow

2 comments:

  1. I can't think about Christmas until Nov at least. Just to early and to hot outside.
    Have a great weekend and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use to start thinking about Christmas presents for the kids in June. Then start shopping November 1st. There's no way I could even think of wrapping presents at the moment. But, I have starting buying presents for kids in CPS. Last year, the news did a piece on the organization and we sponsored one child. My husband wants to sponsor more.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...