Oh my gosh! I can’t believe that it’s already the end of January. Talk about time going by fast. As of today, I believe 80% of the US is freezing. That’s insane. If you’re in Canada, then it’s even colder. If you’re in the throws of the Polar Vortex, I hope you are staying inside, staying warm and are safe.
This weekend is Super Bowl weekend! I’m not quite sure why I said that with an exclamation mark. It’s not like I’m rooting for either of the teams. I mean come on, EVERYONE knows the New Orleans Saints should be in the Super Bowl. My family and I still haven’t decided if we’re going to watch the game or not. But there is always the commercials and halftime show.
Or. Better yet. You can spend the weekend with a good book. I loved Rebecca Brook’s Wrong Bed, Right Roommate. It’s a best friend/sibling romance. The hero Shawn is a dream. My heart definitely went out to him. Not only is this a romance, but the story also deals with the relationship between the heroine, Jesse and Shawn’s sister Talia. If fantasy/paranormal is your thing, then I highly recommend you check out Sheryl Nantus’s Warrior Nights. This story is about a Valkyrie and an assassin redeeming themselves. There’s a little suspense and some passion involved. I haven’t read Kate Meader’s Illegally Yours, but it is on my list. Kate is one of my favorite authors. You know, let me just save myself some time. This month, the blog featured several books I have on my reading list. I’m sure you can’t go wrong with any of them. I hope you will pick up something to read this weekend.
You can always find me on Facebook and Twitter. I post new book releases and sales on those platforms. I love chatting with everyone. Until next time….
~ Reviews ~
- ANALIESE RISING by Brenda Drake
- HOW TO SEDUCE A BAD BOY by Traci Douglass
- WRONG BED, RIGHT ROOMMATE by Rebecca Brooks
- CHRISTMAS BACK HOME by Angela Ford
- CHRISTMAS AT THE INN ON CLOUD HILL by Tina DeSalvo
- A CHRISTMAS TEMPTATION by Karen Booth
- A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE FOR THE DOCTOR by Victoria James
- THE CHRISTMAS KEY by Lori Wilde
- WARRIOR NIGHTS by Sheryl Nantus
~ Interviews/Guest Posts ~
- MATCH ME IF YOU CAN by Tiana Smith ~ Guest Post
- WRONG BED, RIGHT ROOMMATE by Rebecca Brooks ~ Interview
- MY KIND OF FOREVER by Tracy Brogan ~ Guest Post
- WARRIOR NIGHTS by Sheryl Nantus ~ Guest Post
~ Spotlights and Cover Reveals ~
- HOW TO SEDUCE A BAD BOY by Traci Douglass (Part 2)
- HOW TO SEDUCE A BAD BOY by Traci Douglass (Part 1)
- ONE NIGHT WITH THE MILLIONAIRE by Shannyn Schroeder
- CATCH HIM IF YOU CAN by Jennifer Shirk
- ONE NIGHT GAMBLE by Katherine Garbera
- PAN by Gina L. Maxwell
- ILLEGALLY YOURS by Kate Meader
- PLAYING FOR KEEPS by Jill Shalvis
- CRAZY CUPID LOVE by Amanda Heger
- IN THE DOG HOUSE by Traci Hall
*Purchasing anything through the Amazon affiliate link will result in a small commission for the blog. There is no additional cost to you. Commission received goes towards blog giveaways.*