Monday, May 15, 2017

Review ~ BABY, COME BACK by M. O'Keefe


Baby, Come Back (Bad Boy Romance, #2)
by: M. O’Keefe
Series: Bad Boy Romance
Genre: Contemporary Romance w/ Erotic Elements
Release Date: May 1, 2016
Publisher: Self Published


A MAN WITH NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE

I sold my soul a long time ago to pay my father’s debts. Now my life is a prison: no friends. No family. Nothing it would hurt to lose.

I never should’ve touched Abby. I tried not to, but she is beautiful, magnetic, sexy. Everything I want but can't let myself have.

UNTIL HE MET HER

She seduced me not knowing who I was or what I really do in the shadows. I should have resisted her, but I wanted to be the man Abby thought I was for as long as I could.

But all debts must be paid, sooner or later. And mine are paid with blood.

Now Abby knows who I am, what I am, and she’s run from me.

I would have let her go for her own good. But when I find out she’s carrying my baby — there’s nowhere she can hide…

Baby, Come Back is a full-length contemporary romance and the sequel to Bad Neighbor.




Oh my gosh!  If Molly O’Keefe aka M. O’Keefe isn’t on you author buy list, she needs to be. Baby, Come Back is the sequel to Bad Neighbor and is oh so good.  Molly has managed to combine hot steamy times with love and a little suspense.  This is a standalone story, but if you’ve read Bad Neighbor any lingering questions you might have had are answered.

Baby, Come Back is the story of Jack Herrara (the older brother of Jesse from Bad Neighbor) and Abby Blakely (twin sister of Charlotte from Bad Neighbor).  And before you think that Jesse and Charlotte set their siblings up, think again.  Jack and Abby met at Moonlight Lounge, a club reportedly owned by Lazarus, a man who has his hands in anything bad.  Abby is an upscale drink server and Jack is the quiet in the shadows hand for Lazarus.  

There is no denying that the two have an attraction to each other, but Jack knows he isn’t what Abby needs and tries to push her way.  When the attraction becomes too much, the two decide to act on it and put their time together on an expiration date.  To their surprise, Abby gets pregnant.  When Abby witnesses the evil that Jack is capable of, she runs. Knowing that Abby saw what he did and knowing that she is carrying his child, Jack will do anything necessary to make sure that she knows she is safe and that he will protect her and their child.  

I loved the multi-dimensional layers Molly gave Jack and Abby.  The real Jack is full of surprises and so much better than the position he finds himself in.  Abby who has been known to be the “good time girl” actually shows maturity and understands everything she’s done wrong in her past and wants to fix her mistakes.

One thing that I really appreciated about Baby, Come Back was that even though I knew what was going to happen, I was still surprised when it did.  Molly will have you rooting for this couple from the very beginning.  Prepare yourself to fall in love.

**Received a copy of the book from the author and reviewed voluntarily**

Rating:  5

Purchase Baby, Come Back from:


The Bad Boy Romance Series:
(Clicking on the book covers will take you to Amazon.)

Bad Neighbor ~ Review

Places to find M. O’Keefe:

Follow

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments which include links to other sites, or names including links WILL BE CONSIDERED SPAM AND DELETED.

Please be original in your comments. DO NOT comment on multiple posts with the SAME EXACT words. Duplicate comments WILL be considered as and marked as spam.