Saturday, June 22, 2013

REVIEW ~ The Book of Spells by Jennifer Probst


The Book Of Spells is the OFFICIAL love spell from the bestselling MARRIAGE TO A BILLIONAIRE SERIES by Jennifer Probst. This also contains an EXCLUSIVE SHORT story with Nick and Alexa from the bestselling book MARRIAGE BARGAIN.


THE BOOK OF SPELLS is a short book so I figured I would try a different approach to writing my review.  This way, I won’t be tempted to give too much of the book away.


Takeaway Summary


What did I think:  I didn’t know what to expect going in reading this story.  It’s called THE BOOK OF SPELLS but it’s more of a short story for fans of Nick and Alexa from THE MARRIAGE BARGAIN.
 
Pace of the story:  The pace of the story is good.  It had my attention wondering what was going to happen, if I needed to pull out a tissue or not.
 
Positives:  You get to see the love STILL shared between Nick and Alexa.  And reminded me why they are one of my top couples.  Not that I need to remember of why I loved them.
 
Negatives:  Nick and Alexa are it for me.  I loved them in THE MARRIAGE BARGAIN.  Unfortunately, I read their story a couple of years of ago and didn’t remember all of the details of the core problem in this book.
 
Do I Recommend the book:  Definitely.  But at least for me, it would help if THE MARRIAGE BARGAIN was fresh in your mind.
 
Bottom Line:  I give the book a 3.5 rating.  It was enjoyable and I liked having the opportunity to visit the first characters I read by Jennifer.


Release Date: June 8, 2013
Book Length: 32 pages
Source: author
Reviewed by: Kim
Reading Format: Available only in eBook


Purchase from Amazon


Places to find Jennifer Probst:


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments which include links to other sites, or names including links WILL BE CONSIDERED SPAM AND DELETED.

Please be original in your comments. DO NOT comment on multiple posts with the SAME EXACT words. Duplicate comments WILL be considered and marked as spam.