Saturday, May 30, 2015

Book Sales to brighten your weekend!


I thought I would share a few book sales I’ve come across today.  Most of the sales will go past today, but don’t hold me to that!!!  PLEASE verify the prices, before you purchase.  At the time of this posting, the books are on sale.  


For new releases and sales information please check out my Facebook Page and find me on Twitter.


Books on sale for 99¢


Books on sale for $1.99/$2.00


Books on sale for $3.99



*I am an Amazon Affiliate.  What does that mean for you? Well.  If you purchase any products through the book links I provide or this link, I get a small commission.  I in turn take that commission and hold giveaways of either books or gift cards from Amazon.*
Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links to great deals. I love the brazen line and picked up a few of those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Brazen too. I've read all the ones listed on sale, excerpt for Losing Control. I'm going to have to check it out.

      Delete

Comments which include links to other sites, or names including links WILL BE CONSIDERED SPAM AND DELETED.

Please be original in your comments. DO NOT comment on multiple posts with the SAME EXACT words. Duplicate comments WILL be considered and marked as spam.