by: Kate SeRine
Series: Protect and Serve
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Release Date: November 3, 2015
Source: Sourcebooks Casablanca
When a high-profile investigation goes wrong, FBI Agent Kyle Dawson is transferred back home where he is forced to confront his demons…and the only woman he ever loved. Three years ago, Kyle and Abby Morrow shared a wild, passionate summer—then Abby broke his heart.
Now she needs his help
Kyle never stopped loving Abby. So when Abby uncovers evidence of a human-trafficking ring, leading to her sister's kidnapping, he swears he’ll stop at nothing to bring her sister home and keep Abby safe. Caught in a lethal game of cat and mouse and blindsided by their own explosive desires, they must set aside the past before it’s too late.
Top 5 reasons why readers will want to check out my Protect & Serve series
Thanks so much for hosting me today! I’m so excited to be able to share Kyle and Abby’s story and hope you’ll all want to check out Stop at Nothing, the first novel in my Protect & Serve series. Here are a just a few reasons why I think you should. *winks*
1) Edge of your seat suspense - I love building suspense in my novels. I want my readers’ hearts pounding while they’re flying through the pages.
2) Steamy romance – I kicked the smexy up a notch for this series. A couple of Kyle and Abby’s scenes definitely made me blush. *winks*
3) Hot, sexy, alpha male brothers who are all in law enforcement – Ah, the Dawson brothers… This family hit the gene pool lottery. I hope you fall in love with them as much as I have!
4) Real, relatable characters – Kyle and Abby have flaws and make mistakes, but this is what makes them relatable and eventually brings them back together.
5) The kind of romance that makes you really believe in the HEA – Circumstances, time, and distance all got in the way of Kyle and Abby’s HEA, but when two people are meant to be together, fate finds a way…
You can read our review of Stop at Nothing here.
Purchase Stop at Nothing from:
Kate SeRine writes award-winning romantic suspense and paranormal romance. A past recipient of an Emily Award and the National Readers Choice Award, she has also been a finalist in the Fire and Ice Contest, Finally a Bride Contest, and the Gayle Wilson Award of Excellence. She lives with her husband and two sons outside Indianapolis, Indiana.
Places to find Kate SeRine: