Tuesday, December 8, 2015

New Releases for the week of December 8, 2015


Say hello to all of these wonderful books!!! There are definitely some really good sounding and looking books out this week. A couple of my favorite authors have new releases and I'm looking forward to reading them.

The holidays are upon us. I hope you aren't stressing out too much. Try to take some time and enjoy the season. I hope wherever you are, the weather is nice.

For additional new releases and sale information please check out my Facebook Page and find me on Twitter.


*The book covers will take you to Amazon.  Purchasing anything through the links will result in a small commission for the blog.  There is no additional cost to you. Commission received goes towards blog giveaways.*

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments which include links to other sites, or names including links WILL BE CONSIDERED SPAM AND DELETED.

Please be original in your comments. DO NOT comment on multiple posts with the SAME EXACT words. Duplicate comments WILL be considered and marked as spam.