by: Casey Griffin
Genre: Teen Contemporary Romance
Release Date: July 2, 2018
Publisher: Entangled - Crush
Amazon | Paperback | Barnes & Noble | iBooks | Kobo | Goodreads
Falling for your best friend is a dangerous game.
All her life, Katie has been chosen last for everything: the last picked on the playground, the last picked by her absent father, and definitely the last picked by boys—even her secret crush, Alex, friend-zoned her. This senior year, Katie is determined to come first.
But then Alex asks her to help him find a date?!
Alex has been living life in the fast lane, but he's ready to slow down—with a girlfriend. The last person on earth he’d consider? The girl his brother developed serious feelings for before he died: Katie. The only way Alex is going to get over Katie is by falling for someone new. And who better to help him find his new crush than the girl he can’t stop thinking about?
What can possibly go wrong?
- Stop worrying so much!
- Date the nice guy.
- Pay more attention in English class. You’ll need to know that stuff one day.
- Help your mom around the house more. You’ll need to know that, too.
- You can have a bad hair day. It’s allowed.
- The sky really is the limit. Dream big.
- Don’t let insecurities stop you from having fun.
- That embarrassing thing that just happened? It really doesn’t matter, in the grand scheme of things.
- It’s okay to be a dork. Wear it like a badge of honor.
- Tell your teachers “thank you” more. In fact, bring them a hero cookie (they had to put up with me everyday, after all).
You can purchase Playing Her Secret Crush from:
Places to find Casey Griffin:
You can follow the Playing Her Secret Crush Blog Tour here.
a Rafflecopter giveaway