by: Tiana Smith
Genre: Young Adult Contemporary Romance
Release Date: January 8, 2019
Publisher: Swoon Reads
Amazon | Paperback | Barnes & Noble | iBooks | Kobo | Goodreads
Mia's best friend Robyn is known for her matchmaking skills, which is perfect, because homecoming is just around the corner. But Robyn refuses to set Mia up with the guy of her dreams, which forces Mia to take matters into her own hands. She uses Robyn's matchmaking service to make sure popular Vince Demetrius falls for her.
Vince asks her out, but Mia doesn't count on Logan, the persistent school newspaper photographer who seems to like her out of the blue. Now she has to choose between Vince - the guy she knows is right for her - and Logan, who insists that she give him a chance. And she needs to make sure Robyn doesn't find out that Mia's been matchmaking behind her back.
Mia has two weeks before homecoming. Can she fix the mess she made or will she have to kiss her perfect match goodbye forever?
- You’re your own worst critic.
- Be kind. You never know what someone is going through.
- Most people really won’t care what you look like or how much you weigh. And those that do aren’t worth your time.
- Learn when to speak out, and when to listen.
- Know you are exactly where you need to be.
- Understand that things won’t bring you joy. Foster your relationships with people.
- Don’t be afraid to try.
- Feel free to like what you like. Life is too short to go with the crowd just because.
- You can do anything you set your mind to if you put in the work.
- Don’t believe everything you read/see/hear. Get both sides before passing judgment.
I hope this helps anyone else who might feel like I did when I was a teenager! And if you like reading about the teenage experience, I hope you’ll consider checking out my book Match Me If You Can!
Purchase Match Me If You Can from:
Places to find Tiana Smith:
You can follow the Match Me If You Can tour here.
a Rafflecopter giveaway