Wednesday, October 12, 2022

I'm here!

I am currently experiencing a HUGE issue with Blogger. For whatever reason, Blogger/Google has decided my posts violate Blogger's Community Guidelines. I'm making every effect I know of to try to get Blogger to approve my posts so you can see them.

If this is the first post that you see, please be aware that I have a new post today. You can go to the blog's Facebook page and see the book featured, as well as other posts from this week.

I apologize for any inconvenience. Fingers crossed things will be back to normal soon.

Thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

STOP!
Did you just copy and paste your previous comment? Please don't. That's spammy and could be deleted while moderating.

Comments that include links to other sites, or names including links WILL BE CONSIDERED SPAM AND DELETED.