Monday, December 19, 2022

🎄 From me to you... 🎄

Here's wishing you a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays. 

If you follow the blog, you know how much I love Christmas. I know I'm lucky in that I have a family that I love, with whom I'm able to spend the holidays. I don't mean to be a downer, but some people aren't so lucky. I saw this in one of the Facebook groups I'm a part of. Unfortunately, I can't remember which group was is. If this is you, then my deepest sympathies go out to you.


I love this quote..... "There's a reason we celebrate Christmas at the darkest time of the year. To remind us that hope and light will always arrive." - Alice Jacobson

* This will be my last blog post until after Christmas. I will be back on Monday, December 26th. I hope you enjoy the holiday season. *

6 comments:

STOP!
Did you just copy and paste your previous comment? Please don't. That's spammy and could be deleted while moderating.

Comments that include links to other sites, or names including links WILL BE CONSIDERED SPAM AND DELETED.