Thursday, February 28, 2013

My First Blogger Interview

I GOT INTERVIEWED!!!!!!

I haven’t been doing this blogging thing very long, a little less than six months to be exact.  So imagine my surprise, when I was asked if I would mind being interviewed.  SERIOUSLY?  You actually want to interview me?  So of course I said heck yeah.

Okay, back to the point of this posting.

Maggie Thom, author of Captured Lies and Tainted Waters, asked to do a blogger interview with me.  I think everything turned out okay.  At least I hope it did.  Hopefully, you will get to see my personality come through the interview.

So in case you wish to know a little more about me.......Check out my blogger interview with Ms. Maggie Thom.

(Click HERE)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments which include links to other sites, or names including links WILL BE CONSIDERED SPAM AND DELETED.

Please be original in your comments. DO NOT comment on multiple posts with the SAME EXACT words. Duplicate comments WILL be considered as and marked as spam.