by: Samantha Chase
Series: Montgomery Brothers
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: December 1, 2015
Publisher: Sourcebooks Casablanca
Book #6 in New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Samantha Chase's popular Montgomery series
This Montgomery Has a Head for Business
Working for Zach Montgomery is challenging on many levels-coming from a wealthy and powerful family, he lives by his own rules and doesn't answer to anyone. But Gabriella Martine has no intention of backing down. She's used to handling stubborn men, and it doesn't hurt that Zach is smart, charismatic...and gorgeous.
And a Heart for Adventure
Zach's perfect world is turned upside down when a climbing accident leaves him broken, angry, and maddeningly dependent. In his slow quest for recovery, Gabriella is always there to help...but as Zach comes to see his beautiful assistant in a new light, he is forced to re-evaluate what it really means to be a man worthy of Gabriella's love.
Hey, Everyone! It’s Samantha Chase and I am super excited to be here today with all of you at Read Your Writes and talking about the newest book in the Montgomery Brothers series, “I’ll Be There”. This is book six in the series and we are looking at the crankiest member of the family – Zach Montgomery. He has a good reason to be that way, but he’s making life crazy for everyone around him. You see…well, I’ll let him tell you about it.
Hey, ladies! Zach Montgomery here. I don’t know about you, but I am a total adrenaline junkie. Or…at least I used to be. I’m not jumping out of planes any time in the near future but man oh man did I have some great trips doing that sort of thing and more! I have some amazing memories from each and every one of my trips but I’ll give you some highlights – you know, just in case you’re looking for your own adrenaline rush!
1. Cliff Diving at the La Quebrada Cliffs in Acapulco. It involves big heights, high speeds, crowds of onlookers and, oh yeah, did I mention heights? Between the thrill of the jump and the cheers from the crowds, this one is just a lot of fun!
2. Jet fighter pilot for a day. Yeah, it sounds like it wouldn’t be much but damn was this exciting! When Ethan and I heard about this one we jumped at the chance to fly in a MiG-29, L-39 Albatross and Hawker Hunter, among other aircrafts. One of the greatest days ever!
3. Rally drive in Sydney – What red-blooded male would not want to drive a race car?? You get strapped into a competition-prepared, V8-charged Impreza WRX and then drive on a custom-designed course! A definite highlight to any trip.
4. Quad Biking in Namibia - What better way to see the desert than through a quad bike tour in the Namib Desert in Swakopmund, Namibia? It certainly beats walking across the dessert!
5. Snowmobiling - Bay Du Nord Wilderness Reserve in Newfoundland is the largest protected area in the province, offering miles of uncharted terrain for extreme snowmobiling. It's fast, it's furious, it isn't always safe, but that's why we do it, right?
The Montgomery Brothers Series:
(Clicking on the book covers will take you to Amazon.)
Purchase I’ll Be There from:
New York Times and USA Today bestselling romance writer Samantha Chase released her debut novel, Jordan's Return, in November 2011. Although she waited until she was in her 40's to publish for the first time, writing has been a lifelong passion. Her motivation to take that step was her students: teaching creative writing to elementary age students all the way up through high school and encouraging those students to follow their writing dreams gave Samantha the confidence to take that step as well.
When she's not working on a new story, she spends her time reading contemporary romances, playing way too many games of Scrabble or Solitaire on Facebook and spending time with her husband of 25 years and their two sons in North Carolina.
Places to find Samantha Chase:
a Rafflecopter giveaway Follow