by: Brenda Drake
Series: Library Jumpers
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Release Date: February 6, 2018
Publisher: Entangled Teen
Amazon | Hardcover | Barnes & Noble | iBooks | Kobo | Goodreads
Letting him go will destroy her.
The gateways linking the great libraries of the world don’t require a library card, but they do harbor incredible dangers.
And it’s not your normal bump-in-the- night kind. The threats Gia Kearns faces are the kind with sharp teeth and knifelike claws. The kind that include an evil wizard hell-bent on taking her down.
Gia can end his devious plan, but only if she recovers seven keys hidden throughout the world’s most beautiful libraries. And then figures out exactly what to do with them.
The last thing she needs is a distraction in the form of falling in love. But when an impossible evil is unleashed, love might be the only thing left to help Gia save the world.
2) No matter how much old Mrs. English Teacher (name hidden to protect the not so innocent) tells you no one wants to read fantasy books—write something literary, don’t listen to her. Write what inspires you!
3) The boys you have crushes on now, will not be as cute when they’re older.
4) Do your homework. Stop trying to cram it in between classes and at lunch.
5) The next time a boy asks you to the dance, say yes. No matter how shy you are.
6) Stop trying to grow up fast. You’ll be an adult for a long time. Don’t rush it.
7) Don’t be afraid to share your stories. You can’t grow as a writer until you do.
8) Enjoy your friends. Spend as many fun times together. Some of your friends will go their separate ways and all you’ll have are the memories.
9) Don’t skip family occasions to spend time with friends. Some of your loved ones might not be around for long.
10) Breaking up with boyfriends will be tough, but know that there’s this amazing, loving, caring man waiting for you in the future.
Purchase Assassin of Truths from:
The Library Jumpers Series:
Brenda Drake grew up the youngest of three children, an Air Force brat, and the continual new kid at school. Her fondest memories growing up is of her eccentric, Irish grandmother's animated tales, which gave her a strong love for storytelling. With kids of all ages populating Brenda's world, it was only fitting that she would choose to write stories with a bend toward the fantastical for both younger readers and the young at heart. And because she married her prince charming, there's always a romance warming the pages. Her favorite books are The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett, The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis, Kings Row by Henry Bellamann, and Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins. When she's not writing, she hosts workshops and contests for writers such as Pitch Wars and Pitch Madness on her blog, and holds Twitter pitch parties on the hashtag, #PitMad. In her free time, Brenda enjoys hanging out with her family, haunting libraries, bookstores, and coffee shops, or just reading someplace quiet and not at all exotic (much to her disappointment).
Places to find Brenda Drake:
You can follow the Assassin of Truths Blog Tour here.
a Rafflecopter giveaway