by: Molly E. Lee
Series: Grad Night
Genre: Teen Contemporary Romance
Release Date: May 7, 2018
Publisher: Entangled Publishing ~ Crush
Amazon | Paperback | Barnes & Noble | iBooks | Kobo | Goodreads
One + one = disaster
If high school has taught mathlete Jade Aaron anything, it's that nerds never get the guy.
So when rock star Lennon Pryor starts pursuing her, It's not rocket science. This doesn't add up.
I mean, sure, he's hot.
And a god on the guitar...
But he's also the world's biggest player. Being with him would be a bigger mistake than 2+2=5.
Until graduation night, when a reckless moment leads to a reckless kiss. And now Jade's falling for the one guy destined to break her heart.
Wow, the top ten pieces of advice I’d give my teenage self? This will be fun and slightly painful! Deep breath, here goes nothing:
- Stop. It’s not that serious. You’re not an adult, yet. Enjoy it.
- You definitely should’ve bought those pants. They looked great. Stop being so damn hard on yourself.
- Real friends build you up, not tear you down. Learn the difference now please.
- Listen to your sister more. She really did know what she was talking about.
- Tell your parents thank you. Every day. They legit support your dreams. It’s rare.
- Never let anyone make you feel bad for being you. Own it and to hell with them. You’ll find your tribe soon enough.
- Negativity is the destroyer of creativity and joy. Shed the toxic people now please.
- Have more fun. You’ll work the rest of your life so calm down.
- Let your teachers know you appreciate them showing up every day. They definitely don’t get paid enough.
- You know your new best friend? He’s it. Kiss him now and you’ll know what I’m talking about.
Purchase Love Beyond Opposites from:
The Grad Night Series:
Molly E. Lee is an author best known for her debut novel EDGE OF CHAOS, and as a mentor at Pitch Wars - a program which connects promising writers to established authors in the community. Molly writes New Adult and Young Adult contemporary featuring strong female heroines who are unafraid to challenge their male counterparts, yet still vulnerable enough to have love sneak up on them. In addition to being a military spouse and mother of two + one stubborn English Bulldog, Molly loves watching storms from her back porch at her Midwest home, and digging for treasures in antique stores.
Places to find Molly E. Lee:
You can follow the Love Beyond Opposites Blog Tour here.
a Rafflecopter giveaway