by: Sophia Karlson
Genre: Contemporary Romantic Suspense
Release Date: June 8, 2018
Publisher: The Wild Rose Press
Amazon | Paperback | Barnes & Noble | Goodreads
Simone Levin had a dream job as a safari pilot until an unexpected pregnancy clipped her wings. Tired of juggling motherhood with her demanding flight schedule, Simone applies for an office job, unaware that her new boss is Carlo Carlevaro, the man who’d ditched her before finding out he’d knocked her up. Carlo returns to East Africa only to kill another fire—Ivory trafficking from his lodges threatens to destroy his company. Finding Simone back on the payroll comes as a pleasant surprise. As his employee, Simone is off-limits, but she is the only one he trusts to help with his undercover investigation. With time running out, Simone and Carlo strive to expose the trafficking ring, but working together rekindles their mutual desire. When Simone is implicated as a trafficker, revealing her daughter’s existence to Carlo seems inevitable. Acting on her instincts might come too late as the syndicate retaliate and hone in their threat. Will they survive to give their love a chance?
You can purchase Perfect Mistake from:
10 things most people don't know about you.
- I learnt how to ride a horse when I was 38. Never too late to do one of those things you’ve always wanted to do. I’ll never fly over fences Olympic style but at least I don’t get rattled when the horse starts trotting out of the blue anymore.
- I have a travel blog! www.tastytraveltitbits.com
- I’ve lived in Madagascar, the fourth biggest island in the world. For a full 4 ½ years. It was wonderful and we saw a lot of the country, but it isn’t an easy place to live in or to travel in. And no, it is not much like the movie.
- I only scuba dive when my husband is with me and holding my hand. Otherwise, I’m not really interested, unless the dive master is hot stuff and won’t mind getting cozy and stay close with me under water. And no, I don’t really want to run out of air and share yours. Thanks.
- I was a rhythmic gymnast in my heyday. A very long time ago.
- I speak French and German.
- I write in English but it isn’t my first language…and neither is French or German.
- The best meal I’ve ever eaten was in Cambodia. It was a simple local dish which is a combination of a grill and fondue. You grill the meat and the juices drip down into the fondue stock. The stock turns into this delicious Asian soup as the meal progresses. A mix of meat and seafood is used, and lots of fresh veggies. Weird, but completely wonderful.
- I always wanted to be writer. It took me a long time and a very winding road to actually be able to do this. And somehow everything else I’ve done has contributed to where I am today. I sometimes wonder whether I would have been able to write without doing all these other things. I think not!
- I’m a beagle lover!
Places to find Sophia Karlson:
You can follow the Perfect Mistake Blog Tour here.
a Rafflecopter giveaway