by: Leah and Kate Rooper
Series: The Chicago Falcons
Genre: Young Adult Contemporary Romance
Release Date: June 4, 2018
Publisher: Entangled ~ Crush
Amazon | Paperback | Barnes & Noble | iBooks | Kobo | Goodreads
She wanted a boyfriend. She got a king.
Star hockey player Daniel Sacachelli wants only two things: 1) for the Falcons to win next season, and 2) for his secret — the fact he’s actually the prince of Eldonia — to never make its way to Chicago. But if Daniel keeps avoiding his crown, their family will lose their kingdom forever.
Madison Myong can’t believe that her will-they-or-won’t-they best friend Daniel is really a prince! He’s always seemed more rebel than royal. But now, he needs to clean up his image, fast. Posing as his long-time girlfriend, Madison accompanies him back to Eldonia, intending to give Daniel a makeover fit for a king.
Only, the more royal Daniel becomes, the more Madison misses her best friend. And if she does her job right, she’ll lose him forever...
- Write every day! (Trust me, Kingdom Hearts 2 will still be there.)
- Your body is not the enemy. Food is not the enemy.
- Create a realistic game plan – trust me, this will save you many years of university and tuition fees in the future!
- Say no. No to things that make you feel bad about yourself, no to the people pressuring you, no to the negative self-talk.
- It’s okay you don’t have a boyfriend. Your Prince Charming is out there, and he is so worth the wait!
- The days are long but the years are short – it’s cheesy, but so true.
- Learn the value of money sooner rather than later.
- Don’t be sad about finishing your favourite books. Trust me, there are some amazing ones coming out in the next ten years!
- You really REALLY don’t need to post every single thought you have as a Facebook status.
- Finally, remember this is not it. This is not The End. It gets so much better from here on out.
- Wear sunscreen every day!
- Make more time to sit down and write.
- Don’t let the fear of making the wrong choice stop you from making any choice.
- Don’t hold on to mistakes, even if you took a long time making them.
- Money spent on experiences is never wasted, but you won’t remember every $7 Frappuccino you’ve bought.
- It’s okay to be proud of your accomplishments and to celebrate them.
- Start a savings account.
- Don’t worry about what anyone else thinks of you.
- Make time for your friends — life will happen before you know it.
- Record your memories: take pictures or write in a diary.
Purchase Just One of the Royals from:
The Chicago Falcons Series:
Leah and Kate Rooper are sisters from Victoria, British Columbia, Canada. Growing up beside the Pacific Ocean and inside a temperate rainforest fed their sense of adventure as children, and nourished a curiosity for strange and distant lands. They fed this curiosity with books - lots and lots of books. After experiencing the magic of Middle-earth, they began creating their own worlds. When they're not writing, Leah and Kate spend their time blogging and vlogging about their travel adventures and their writing journey.
Places to find Leah and Kate Rooper:
You can follow the Just One of the Royals Blog Tour here.
a Rafflecopter giveaway