by: Chris Cannon
Series: Going Down in Flames
Genre: Teen/Paranormal Romance
Release Date: June 4, 2018
Publisher: Entangled Publishing ~ Teen
Amazon | Paperback | Barnes & Noble | iBooks | Kobo | Goodreads
She’s done playing nice. Let the fireballs fly.
Bryn is back for her senior year at the Institute for Excellence, also known as shape-shifting dragon school. She isn’t sure which is scarier, the life-force sucking dragons stalking campus or the fact that she’s officially betrothed to Jaxon, a guy who will never love her. Not that she could ever love him, either… That’s just ridiculous.
Senior year should be fun. Her parents are alive, she’s finally fitting in, and she’s learning how to be a Medic. But what’s with Jaxon giving her strange looks? He runs hot and cold, and he doesn’t even have the excuse of being a hybrid fire-and-ice-breathing dragon like her. One minute they’re having a great time and the next, she wants to blast a fireball at his head. The marriage contract of doom looms over them--unless this match not made in heaven kindles a flame…
- Don’t take crap from anyone. No one is better than you. They may be different, but they aren’t better.
- Blasting fireballs at everyone who annoys you may be tempting, but you probably shouldn’t do it.
- Food is good. Never starve yourself for some ideal image. If someone is naturally a size zero then that’s great. Trying to become a size zero to reach some idealistic standard is ridiculous.
- Being different can be a wonderful thing. Celebrate your differences. Have fun with them.
- First impressions can be deceiving so be willing to give someone another chance.
- First impressions can be deceiving, so be willing to kick someone out of your life if he turns out to be an asshat.
- People come in all shapes, sizes, and complexions. All are beautiful in different ways.
- Realize that no one really knows what they are doing.
- Reading is good for your mental health.
- Coffee is the elixir of life.
Purchase Burning Bright from:
The Going Down in Flames Series:
Chris Cannon lives in Southern Illinois with her husband and her three dogs, Pete the shih tzu who sleeps on her desk while she writes, Molly the ever-shedding yellow lab, and Tyson the sandwich-stealing German Shepherd Beagle. She believes coffee is the Elixir of Life. Most evenings after work, you can find her sucking down caffeine and writing fire-breathing paranormal adventures or romantic comedies.
Places to find Chris Cannon:
You can follow the Burning Bright Blog Tour here.
a Rafflecopter giveaway