by: Wendy S. Marcus
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: October 8, 2014
Source: Publisher ~ Harlequin - Cosmo Red Hot Read via NetGalley
How hot is your night going to get? Take the quiz and find out!
1. You're a curvy, cute and practical nurse, ready to unleash your inner naughty nymphette for your 25th birthday. You start with...
a. Chocolate cake.
b. Champagne. Lots of it.
c. A blind date set up by your daring best friend.
2. Your guy turns out to be popular (and insanely hot) wrestler Brody "The Bull" Bullock. You...
a. Run for the door.
b. Admire his hotness, then run for the door.
c. Imagine him naked.
3. You're meeting Brody at The V-Spot, a "Voyeur Motel." What are you wearing?
a. A cute sundress with wedge sandals
b. You're not going anywhere without Spanx
c. Doesn't matter. Brody is sexy enough that it's all coming off!
If you selected all of the above, you're in for the night of your life....
The V-Spot marks my first time reading a book from Wendy S. Marcus. I seriously LOVED the book.
Hmmm. Let me count the ways.
- Emma Masters. Emma is a plus-sized pediatric nurse, who use to do some plus-size modeling. She’s beautiful, even if she doesn’t think she is. Emma has a wonderful personality and she’s caring. She goes above and beyond for her patients and their parents.
- Brody Bullock. Brody “The Bull” is a professional wrestler. For months he’s had a thing for Emma, but she refuses to give him a chance. Brody is so nice and sweet, he makes your teeth hurt. He has a reputation, but no one knows the real him. The one who’s actually smart and has a college degree.
- Emma’s best friend Sadie. Every girl should have a best friend like her. Sadie is also a pediatric nurse. She convinces Emma to go on a blind birthday date. In fact, it’s Sadie’s idea to choose The V-Spot as the meeting place.
- Chemistry. I love the chemistry between Emma and Brody. I will admit, though I shouldn’t, I was surprised by how hot this book was. I mean really, the title itself should have clued me in.
- The Characters. Yeah, I’ve already mentioned Emma and Brody. But, I really really like them. Emma tries her best to not let her size affect her life. She takes mean comments in stride. Brody is all kinds of protective. He doesn’t care about Emma’s size. To him, what’s important is the person on the inside.
I didn’t want the story to end. My only complaint is that there wasn’t an epilogue.
Purchase The V-Spot from:
Places to find Wendy S. Marcus: